Tuesday 2 May 2017

Momochi no Kimochi: Cosplay (Essay #18/22)


Keep this between us: I'm so good in cosplay that it's almost scary. It doesn't just stop at maid uniforms, I'm cute as a nurse or even as Red Riding Hood! I looked unexpectedly good when I dressed up as a policewoman, and I had a photo of that as my lock screen at one point in time. Going with the flow, I've even dressed up as a cockroach. You might not think that dressing as a cockroach would be appropriate for an idol, and yet I was still adorable. Rustling my way through.

Unfortunately, wigs are the only things that don't suit me. When I wore a blue wig to cosplay as Ayanami Rei-chan, I got quite a lot of booing from the Eva fans. Honestly, it was even less well received that the cockroach. (laughs)



Tsugunaga Momoko Photo Essay "Momochi no Kimochi" / Momoko Tsugunaga
Momoko Tsugunaga

1 comment:

  1. The different versions of the girl look cute and pretty. The wigs also do not look as bad as you think. It depends on the way you carry things.

    ReplyDelete