Sunday 23 March 2014

Momoko: Just like how a swan is actually struggling under the water, I think we don't want the fans to know.

[sentence fragment]...when [something] what did the fans think?

I thought about it too.
Therefore, when we first found out that the decision had been made, and we would formally be doing it, I wanted to say, 'Nah~ before this we've actually been thinking of wanting to go to Tokyo Dome...'

Isn't it amazing how the idols of the present appeal to you? 'We've worked this hard!' or 'Our dream is to perform at ●●!'
Of course, that's a good thing.
As an idol, that is undoubtedly the correct answer.
But for Berryz Kobo, we're a collection of contrarians (laughs).

Also, though I think this might just be the flow of the times, currently we've often been requested to talk about episodes from backstage.
For us however, we stubbornly would like to only show you what's on the stage.
Just like how a swan is actually struggling under the water, I think we don't want the fans to know.
Of course, I understand that such a stance deviates from the circumstances of the idols of the present, but it might be that it just can't be helped.
At any rate, it's good to let out your regular burden of stress, and be energetic the day after; but in order for it to be said that 'I watched Berryz Kobo's concert and it pepped me up', we'd like to devote our best to when we're onstage.

Definitely, if you're speaking of Berryz Kobo, as idols, we have to keep up with being a merry bunch.
But, I think that's a good point.
If we're determined, we'll be able to do something cool, but we'd like to treasure our playfulness and joyfulness.
Therefore, from now on too... we'll mess around, with all our efforts, seriously!

Relevant matome

No comments:

Post a Comment