Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #8

{Stepping out of an 8-beat from H!P's steadfast Captain Shimizu Saki, we have subcaptain Harunan.
If you have the time, I suggest you take a look at the first part of the original post, which contains a photo which made me go 'wut?'. Even after reading about what was going about, the picture still has me going 'wut?'.
I think that's enough rambling, so here's Harunan talking about something more normal in her relay response, which includes getting clothes from WC...}

Iikubo Haruna - 9th March

I wrote about it in yesterday's blog post

Currently being carried out among the Hello!Project members

A mission from our leader Michishige Sayumi-san!!


Discussing a random theme whose content is shared

The theme is 『Something that has moved me、 recently。』


For Iikubo herself~、、、


I bought some reasonably priced clothes lol






The clothes I'm wearing todayー☻

The top、 was from a SAMPLE SALE by a store named WC in Harajuku's Takeshita Doori

I got it for cheap (≧▽≦) Tee-hee


By the way, the thing on my neck are earmuffs~(笑)


On the top、 there's a cute design of a tiger、

Looking at the tiger brings Mitsui Aika-san to mindー


So for me、 the next person will be Mitsui Aika-san's good friend

℃-ute's Hagiwara Mai-san

What's something that has recently moved Hagiwara-san??


For Michishige-san's mission、 I beg for your kindness



Now I'm wondering what's something that has moved everyone

Really make sure! To come and see us at the HinaFes

And please be moved~

{When asked if he believed in aliens, Morningtime replied, "I believe in MaiMai."
So moving on from H!P's resident alien believer, let's see what MaiMai has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment