Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #6

{Continuing on from Yuka-nyan, I'm surprised that it took this long for a translation in this relay to stump me}

Ikuta Erina - 7th March



This has come around from Juice=Juice's Miyazaki Yuka-chan


Something that moved me recently。。。

It's the lines that I got from au-san's CM

For the song、 I give out the impression of zero zero zero ♫ 。。。

But for the CM、 it doesn't feel like zero zero zero ♫

Ikuta has arrivedーーーーーーーー

I'll do my best from now on too

The proportion of the song I get、 I'd like to increase it to like One・Two・Three

By the way、 what is something that has moved Berryz Kobo's Shimizu Saki-san recently ??


Please tell Ikuta ーーーーーーー


For 『HinaFes 2014』、 I think it'll give us a lot of moving impressions

{Honestly, I'm not sure if I got what she meant. Most likely due to my own lack of ability as a translator. Corrections/suggestions, always welcome.
Let's handspring on to Captain Shimizu Saki}

No comments:

Post a Comment