Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #5

{Her nickname is Yuka-nya? I think she announced that previously on her blog. Anyway, here she is responding to Miya's blog post}

Miyazaki Yuka - 6th March

The relay blog that started with
Morning Musume。'14's
Michishige Sayumi-san。♡


This afternoon
Berryz Kobo's Natsuyaki Miyabi-san

Asked me for
Something that moved me recently~♩


Natsuyaki-san is stylish
And speaks so elegantly

It made me really nervous


But she cut through that nervousness
And more or less shook it off

We had a chat
That was very open

Such a wonderful senpai ♡♡♡


At the end of that blog post
She invited me to their live performance

I immediately confirmed
With manager-san!

Though I don't know when I'll be able to go
Definitely! Please go ahead ♡



Here's my response
To the question from Natsuyaki-san

Something that moved me recently!

When all of the
Hello!Pro Kenshuusei
Were doing individual handshake event

The fact that the songs they were dancing to
Were from our 2nd single ♡♡

When I took this photo
They were making
The Rose Quartz pose...

Things like
Dancing like that

Juice=Juice
Won't lose either!

Juice=Juice received
A lot of good motivation
From the Hello! Pro Kenshuusei!

Recently、we held a
Happy birthday celebration for Ichioka Reina
Who celebrated her birthday on the 25th of February♩

The Hello! Pro Kenshuusei
And all of Juice=Juice
Celebrated it

Celebrating it with everyone
Such bliss...♡

For the 29th、30th March HinaFes
The Hello!Pro Kenshuusei will also be appearing♩

{Event details skipped}

And!I'll turn it over to
Morning Musume。'14's
Ikuta Erina-san♡

I've chatted with
Ikuta-san
countless times

She's fun and amusing!
I'd like to chat with her again


Ikuta-san
What is something
That has moved you recently??♡

{And we've gone full circle back to MM'14, on to Eripon}

No comments:

Post a Comment