Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #4

{Continuing on from Okai-chan, we have one of her favourite H!P members continuing the chain}

Natsuyaki Miyabi - 6th March

Good afternoon ♪
Yesterday、℃-ute's Okai Chisato-chan
Directed a question to me through her blog post

It started from、 Morning Musume。'14's
Michishige Sayumi-san~(^-^)♡


Since Chissa has a boyish appearance, she seems to have a candid personality, but in truth she's a really shy girl~(^-^)
That appearance-personality gap always makes miya's heart skip a beat



I think、 Chissa's a genius at making people feel at ease!
You know, whenever she with us she constantly brings about laughter (≧∇≦)
It feels like looking at Chissa's smile makes me happy~♡
I want to see her soonー♡


Well then, to answer Chissa's question♪
☆ Something that moved you recently… ☆



Something that moved me recently~ It's definitely、
On the 3rd of March, Berryz Kobo
Celebrating our 10th debut anniversary♡
Chissa also wrote that、 I'm really happyー(;_;)♡
Thanks。


At the LIVE performance we conducted on the 3rd of March、the singing、 facial expressions、 MC、 and everything about the members was firm。
And、 the cheers from all of the fans gathered there。
I was moved that so many we had so many people celebrating with us☆彡
Thank you very much。


We received a wonderful cake from the all of the staff-san♡♡♡
This moved me even more♡


Getting to do a LIVE performance at Budokan last year
At that time、 I was moved when I did my solo song♡
Well、 I can't forget any of them
They're important memories‼


Well then、miya
Will pass this on to Juice=Juice's Yuka-chan ♪
Yuka-chan, what's something that has moved you recently???


[For an alternative translation, see this blog!project post]

{Damn, that cake looks awesome. What does Yuka have to say?}

No comments:

Post a Comment