Wednesday 19 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #23

{Riding on a horse from Sato Masaki, we have the baby monkey of the juice}

Takagi Sayuki - 19th March




The relay blog got passed to me yesterday from Morning Musume。'14's Sato Masaki-chanーっ♬

When I looked at Masa-king's blog、
She had a 2 shot with Tanaka Reina-sanーーー(꒪⌓꒪)

I'm jealousー( ;  ; )

Sayuki wants to see her tooooo (T ^ T)




Masa-king、
She talks a lot、is playful、 she holds hands。(lol)

That's how we are ♡ lol


Rightっ。

「Recently、 something that moved me」
That is itーーー、、♡


When I wrote my blog post yesterday、 going to watch my younger sister's primary school graduation ceremony、 seeing the great efforts my sister had made、 I was moved。( ;  ; )

You know、 the younger sister in Sayuki's mind、 despite being younger by 2 years、 seeing her mix in with everyone at school and enjoying herself working hard from long ago、 time seemed to burn slowlyーーーand、 it arrived。。

When my younger sister entered primary school、 Sayuki was in primary 5th、

「Sayuki has to protect her!!」

I thought、 I was really worried、 and I'd often check out my sister's class during breaks。。

When Sayuki graduated、 though I was worried since my sister had to do her best on her own、

When I looked at my sister at her graduation ceremony yesterday、 surrounded by lots of friends、 they seemed to be having fun chats punctuated with shrieks、

Ahー。 It turned out okay even without Sayuki。 She can't be a baby forever。

I thought。

Weーll。。 She's grown big。。。

Saying that makes me feel a wee bit of loneliness、 looking at her development、

It was really moving。。


Right。(lol)




And next will beー…???

I'm passing on the baton to Kumai Yurina-san ♡♡

Kumai-san、
I talked to her for the first time when we were doing the Naruchika tour…



And!!
Unexpectedly、

Actually、there's something that Sayuki will alーーーways remember。♡

When Sayuki was in primary 6th、 I joined the Hello! Pro Egg and at my first Hello! Con、 I was sitting at the cheering section、 and Kumai-san was sitting next to me、 and when Sayuki was pounding with nervousness、

「Your legs are slender ♡ How nice~」
And、 she told me thatー(*ฅ́˘ฅ̀*)♬

I was so glad。。♡
And that's why I remember itっ*ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ 


Kumai-san the very kinーーーd oneesan、 what is something that moved you recently???♡

[Alternative translation on blog!project here]

{Sarubee uses so much onomatopoeia, not a fan. We'll see what Kumai-chan, aiming to be the Sky Tree of the idol world, has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment