Tuesday 18 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #22

{From the healing-type Katsuta Rina, we move to the enigma of MM, Maa-chan. Also, it's the three members of Sato no Akari in a row.
My copy-paste seems to have preserved the original formatting as well, so enjoy(?)}


It arrived from 
S/mileage's
Katsuta-san ーーー


And with Katsuta-san


Sato no Akari



Is the name of our


SATOYAMA

Unit


We'll be working together



Since we'll be singing
At the HinaFes too


Please make sure to come







Something that moved me recently wasーー




(≧∇≦)


(≧∇≦)


(≧∇≦)


(≧∇≦)


(≧∇≦)



I met up with Tanasa-tan


That's it (≧∇≦)








I loーve her


Tanasa-tataaーーーn



It was funーーーーーー





Next will beーーー

Juice =Juice's

Sayuking


Takagi Sayuki-chan


Sayuki-chan is


Extremely kind



Tanasa-tan

I love you

{Oh my, that was weird. Ro-kun, you have my sympathies.
My preference for translation of blog posts is to stay as true to the source as possible. So it really annoys me when 'desu' appears as a single line on its own >_< 
And there's quite a bit of retooling required to switch Japanese sentences into English, because of grammar. And since I like it when correct colour corresponds to the correct original word, I'll have to start moving things around, which then messes up the colour scheme of the original.
Anyway, that's enough about me ranting/rambling about translator-world problems.
Sarubee's already made a post today, but she tends to update during the day. You can start from the beginning with Sayumi here if you've missed it.
Sayubee has made her post, so let's see what Takagi Sayuki has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment