Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #2

{Continuing on from Sayumi's original post, we have Kananan!}

Nakanishi Kana - 5th March

Writing is difficult

Conveying things in words, I'm no good at that

Since there might be misunderstandings, it's dangerous!

Have to be careful!!

And

The relay has arrived here from Michishige-san

Something that has moved me recently is,

The warmth of my home town

We did an event in Osaka the day before yesterday,

And during it,

When I said, "I'm home-"

Receiving a warm response of "Welcome home-" moved me

The cheers I got before singing Yattaruchan were so moving and made me so glad that it was tear-jerking

I'll hold these feelings to my chest!

And do my best for the HinaFes to be held on the 29th, 30th of March!

I beg for your kind support!

Well then, ℃-ute's Okai Chisato-san

Please tell us tomorrow about something that moved you recently

{Join me in reading Okai-chan's response, where I get catch a small break from translating}

No comments:

Post a Comment