Tuesday 18 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #19

{Berryz wota Fukumura Mizuki has passed on the baton to Sudo Maasa}

Sudo Maasa - 18th March

The mission from Morning Musume。'14's Michishige Sayumi-san!
【Recently、 something that moved me】
Is the theme、 and all of the Hello! Project members have been doing a blog relay ♪



And today it's my turn‼︎‼︎



Speaking of “something that moved me recently”……
This mission came to me through Morning Musume。'14's Fukumura Mizuki-chan
『I've loved Berryz Kobo all my life ♡』
That was the e-mail I received ꒰ღ˘◡˘ற꒱



Berryz Kobo-chan, somehow feared by the kouhai (lol)
Berryz Kobo-chan, whose name isn't raised when asked about the senpai they look up to (lol)
Yet Fuku-chan told us “I love you” ♡‼︎‼︎‼︎

♪ Omoitattara Kichi Desse ♪
♪ Ai suru Hito no Namae ha Nikki ni ♪
And others、 she told me of the many songs she liked♡




Please continue to love Berryz Kobo from now on too ♡ lol



Well、 next will be Juice=Juice's Uemura Akari-chan!
As a spoilt child, since she isn't scared of the Berryz-neesans, we'll continue spoiling her ♡





…Though I say that, since I've been chatting with my kouhais about this and that recently、 it makes me relieved ♡
At the HinaFes on the 29th・30th of this month、 please come and see us enjoy making a din with the kouhai-chan ♡

[My blog!project translation here is slightly more refined]

{When I started translating, Uemuu still hadn't uploaded her blog post. By the time I had finished translating, Uemuu's blog post was out, and it didn't mention this blog relay - in fact the time stamp was earlier than Maasa's. Waiting for approval and whatnot, I suppose. 
Generally Akari updates later at night. But you never know, this being a mission from Sayu after all.
You can return to the start with Sayu here.
Akari updated in the afternoon, so she did have an early go at it. Let's see what Juice=Juice's Osakan, Uemura Akari, has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment