Monday 17 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #18

{Following up quickly to the baby of Berryz Sugaya Risako, here's fellow Otomomochi Fuku-chan}

Fukumura Mizuki - 17th March



The 「relay blog」 started by Michishige Sayumi-san
Is being carried out by the members of Hello! Project
Was everyone aware of it?

For Mizuki~ It's come around to me via Berryz Kobo's Sugaya Risako-san~
The therme is 「Something that moved you recently」…
For Mizuki、 it's definitely the comments from everyone when I caught the flu。
Despite me worrying and troubling a large number of people、 every day I received many comments giving me encouragement。
It's an incident that moved me and made me happy from the bottom of my heart。

Everyone!
Thank you very much for that time (*´Д`*)ノ))
Since it gave me loads of energy, I'm counting on you from now on too

And、 the baton of the blog relay
I'll hand it over to Berryz Kobo's Sudo Maasa-san !
I think that among the senpai Hello! members, Sudo-san is the one that I've talked the most with
There are a lot of things that I'd like to talk about, stories of Berryz Kobo's songs and MVs、 and while I was apologising in my mind, we chatted quite a lot。
But、 Sudo-san who listened to my joy and happiness is a kind senpai!

I was invited to their 3rd March concert, but sadly I couldn't make it
Please let me observe your concerts again next time!!!

Sudo-san, please tell us what moved you recently

[For an alternative translation, please see this post on blog!project]

{Maasa usually updates in the afternoon or in the evening, so we'll have to wait and see.
If you've just tuned in and want to know what this is about, you can start with Sayu's post, and then continue with the links at the bottom of each post}
{And Maasa updated 30 minutes after Fuku-chan. Talk about being on the ball. Maybe she's making up for the two days Risako spent. So here's what Berryz' manga-loving mother has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment