Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #14

{From the energetic 2nd gen S/mileage member Meimei, we come to H!P's fish, Nakajima Saki.
I mentioned at Chisato's post that I didn't think there'd be another blog!project post left for me to copy and paste. I forgot this one, which actually led me on this path. Technically I still did the translating work, just beforehand. And it makes less guilty to crib something from myself. Enough rambling I guess, time to flex my fingers to Control+C and Control+V}

Nakajima Saki - 14th March
My translation on blog!project

I’ve been passed the topic that’s been going around by S/mileage’s Tamura Meimi-chan
Something that moved you recently。
To tell you the truth, I’ve been bringing up this Jurin can in secret
I was really moved by its growth!
- Photo 2 -

It hasn’t really grown much from that point, but I’ll just patiently wait。
Well then、 I’ve got to pass it on to the next girl
Wellー…
S/mileage’s Takeuchi Akari-chan!!
I wonder who’ll be at the end of this relay? lol
Everyone, please try keeping track of it!

{That was quick, despite it being nksk. That good-looking guy in S/mileage is next.}

No comments:

Post a Comment