Saturday 15 March 2014

H!P Blog Relay #11

{Berryz Kobo's lovely legs, Tokunaga Chinami has chosen MM's songstress. How will she respond?}

Oda Sakura - 10th March



It was started by our leader Michishige Sayumi-san

The blog question relay

From Tokunaga Chinami-san、 it's come back to me


Tokunaga-san
I knew from
A long time ago
That we liked the same brands


Since we've only talked for a little bit

I think that
I'd like to have a chat from now on


Something that has moved me recently、

We had a shooting for au-san's CM
At yesterday's event
We got to shoot together with the fans、

I guess you could say that I was moved at that time


The acting of the fans was extremely good

The way they reacted was great, great



Watching it made me admire them




Well、 to continue this

Berryz Kobo's Tsugunaga Momoko-san


Recently
The Hello! Pro Kenshuusei that I'm good friends with, Hamaura Ayano-chan
Often talks about Tsugunaga-san

Ayano really loves Tsugunaga-san
She keeps telling me about all of Tsugunaga-san's charms


Well, Tsugunaga-san
What has moved you recently?
Please tell us

{Oda-chan, that's wrong, you should be calling her Momochi-senpai! Though I wouldn't have minded if she had elaborated more on Momo's charms </bias>.
Let's see what Everyone's idol, Cute today as always, 'Momochi' Tsugunaga Momoko, has to say.}

No comments:

Post a Comment